Thursday, April 15, 2004

Stand alone.

I got really, really frustrated with myself today. And I don't know how to fix my problems sometimes.

I know I have friends who love me. I have friends who love me in spite of the really, really difficult periods.

I am nice. And I am smart. But I have issues. And they're huge. And some people prefer not to be around me or dismiss me because, frankly, they don't know if I'm honestly worth the trouble.

But an investment in me will pay off. I've worked too damn hard to give up on myself.

Why does this always have to be so hard? My brain works against me.

I'm not the sort who relaxes. I'm not the sort of person who can just let go of control.

It's not a matter of me just being stubborn. I'm not wired that way. My process doesn't work that way.

I don't know what to do.

No comments: