Friday, April 23, 2004

The movie I forgot to mention.



In the midst of all that I've had going on - or in today's case, the whole lotta nothing I have going on, I forgot to mention that the movie I was leaving on Friday night when I suddenly found that I couldn't walk was "Connie and Carla."

Well, I didn't really so much neglect to mention it. There's just not much to say about it.

It's one of those not-funny-enough, not-distinguished-enough gay comedies that doesn't really pay enough mind to their gay characters to make them into distinguishable individuals.

It's a cross-dressing movie about girls who could never actually exist in real life that spend their time singing showtunes.

If I could've walked away from the theater any faster, I would have.

Between my screenings of "Kill Bill, Vol. 2," "Laws of Attraction" and "13 Going On 30" and momentarily losing my ability to move, I completely forgot that I'd even watched "Connie and Carla."

So there.

No comments: