Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Connecting Point A and Point B.

I just sent an e-mail to Doug and Black, reasoning that these two friends of mine should become friends.

Here's what I wrote.

Doug, this is Black.

Black, this is Doug.

You both live in Birmingham now. You're both opinionated. You're both political. You're both smart. You're both friends of mine. You're both single. You're both heterosexual. You both went to UGA. You both like movies. You both like to read. You both know Miss Gibson. You both like to drink.

So you should know each other.

Write each other.

Make me proud.


I hope they actually get together and get along. I think it'd be cool if all my friends knew each other, thus furthering my efforts to turn my life into a giant, contained ensemble sitcom.

I think my logic here is sound.

Since they both live in Birmingham, they can share the miseries of Alabama.

No comments: