Monday, April 05, 2004

Back to the States, back to the grind.

It's my first full day back in America.

Apparently, while I was out, portions of my work - which is deadline-oriented - were left undone. So I came in, and there's stuff assigned to me that should've already been done. And I got my paycheck from my boss, who told me that I should file for direct deposit, which I hate because then I can't keep up with my balance. And American Express wants to talk to me, of course. And my bank statement needs some attention. And I have to change all my clocks. And I think I left my glasses at Larry's apartment yesterday. And I spoke to Lupo last night only to find out that I was complaining too much to him about the customs processing at the airport. And I'm not really tired since I got up early this morning, which was a surprise. I'm having lunch with my mother tomorrow and lunch with my father sometime this week, too. My stepmother got a new dog while I was gone, which is good for her, though I'm scared that she'll start valuing the dog over me again.

Blah blah blah.

I miss London. Really. I wonder what CK Dexter's doing today or if he and Miss Gibson are having coffee somewhere. I wonder if Miss Gibson's taped more photos or postcards on to her bedroom wall collage, which has all sorts of quotes and interesting images on it.

No comments: