Friday, April 30, 2004

Inbox blues.

Portions of this post originally appeared in an e-mail to Mark

OK, something's wrong.

I just checked my inbox, and I got all excited because it said I had THREE new messages. And that's, like, more than I've had at one time all day, which is annoying because I figure that, in a week when I've written a reunion soap episode and kept the blog fun, I should be getting all praise from people.

But, I looked at the messages, and, um, they were all from me.

Self-sent spam resulting from the maintenance I did on the reunion soap site earlier today.

So instead of getting to be all happy, I was, like, "Oh, I'm my own best friend."

And, considering what I wrote on the blog last night, that's just too telling.

Of course, Lupo just wrote me that my "14 roommates" detail is more embarassing than my "nocturnal activities."

No comments: