Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Black out.



Black and I have been playing phone tag for about three weeks now, ever since I left for London. He started his new job in Birmingham yesterday, but I only know that because he left a voicemail on my phone while I was away from it. I replied, leaving a voicemail on his phone. (On a related note, I saw Steven the Phone-Tag Champion this weekend. He was, ahem, polite.)

Today, Black and I did exchange e-mails, which I will list here.

RILEY: I think you're missing. Alabama is a gigantic black hole that you've fallen into, and I'm never going to hear from you again.

BLACK: Heh. Not missing, still here. I'll call later.

RILEY: You're upset with me. You think I'm horrible and that I betrayed you. You want to drag me through the streets by my hair until my scalp is forcibly ripped from my skull. Then, you want to stamp on my head until I'm horribly disfigured and near death. Then, you'd make me watch "Ishtar."

BLACK: I'd never make anyone watch "Ishtar."

No comments: