Monday, August 18, 2003

Pack n' Party.

Vic's supposed to come over to my apartment tonight, and I'm having Kacoon join us. Vic's birthday is this week, and I'm going to try and get one of those giant cookies with her name on it to surprise her. (How quickly do you have to order those in advance? Can I just go to the mall and give them her name and have the cookie within 15 or so minutes?)

Vic said when I saw her last night that she'd bring over pizza and some sort of drink mix, and we can pack and stuff ... and have a good time doing it.

I spoke to Vic again this morning, though, and she sounded beat. Like she hadn't slept at all, which she told me she hadn't. So I don't know how firm tonight's plans are.

I hope she can make it. I think it'll be fun. And I want an excuse to buy one of those giant frosted chocolate chip cookies.

No comments: