Monday, August 25, 2003

My response to Regal's response.

Mr. Roberts,

Thank you very much for your reply. I really enjoy going to the Regal Mall of Georgia 20 and, in fact, attended a screening there last night. I'm there every week, practically. I also attend the Tara and the Hollywood 24 with some consistency.

I didn't mean to suggest that the prices of the items were too high. I understand that's what I essentially said, but I'm sorry that I communicated the wrong message toward you.

I just don't like The Twenty. I find it distracting and unentertaining. Whenever possible I try to avoid getting into the theater before it has ended its run. I understand there's a profit incentive behind it and that it's not likely going anywhere, but I felt that my best course-of-action, so that I'm just not sitting and complaining about it to my friends who also dislike it, was to contact you.

It's just my way of doing something instead of sitting idly by.

Thank you,

Benjamin Carr

No comments: