Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Tonight's Q&A



Tonight, after "Cold Mountain," there will apparently be a question-and-answer session with one of the actors, Lucas Black, about making the film.

Just so I'd know who it was, I looked up Lucas Black, whose name sounded vaguely familiar, on IMDB.com. Since Jack White of The White Stripes is apparently also in "Cold Mountain," I didn't want to get the two confused.

Figuring out who Lucas Black is, I sorta groaned. It's that kid with the annoying Southern accent from "Sling Blade."

"I like the way you TAWK," Billy Bob Thornton once said to him.

I think Lucas Black really does talk like that. If he does, I may just snicker through the Q&A. I'll also snicker through the Q&A if someone mentions his role opposite Melanie Griffith in the Antonio Banderas-directed film, "Crazy in Alabama."

I'm thinking of asking Lucas Black myself if it's better to work under Anthony Minghella, Billy Bob Thornton or Antonio Banderas.

My friend Michael's agreed to go with me. And Jai will be there. So I'm hoping they'll keep me better behaved at the Q&A.

No comments: