Wednesday, December 17, 2003

OK, now I'm a dork.

I decided that I couldn't wait a couple days to watch RETURN OF THE KING on IMAX, so I bought tickets for a matinee at 5:10 and intend to leave work early so that I can watch it.

I called up Jenipher and asked her to put me in the mood to see it. So she sang "Frodo and the Nine Fingers," a song from the animated RETURN OF THE KING movie.

Jenipher says that she can't wait for that part in the movie and that she'll start singing the song to herself in the theater when it happens. She said it might startle Gabe but that she'll explain to him afterward that she's just a giant dork.

Mike and Kacoon told me that Trilogy Tuesday yesterday in Columbus, Ga., was catered and excellent. At the end of RETURN OF THE KING, they both cried.

No comments: