Monday, December 22, 2003

Il Buono, Il Brutto, Il Cattivo



Tonight, because the restored version of "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" will only be playing at the Landmark for a week, I've decided to take my dad's advice and go see my first Sergio Leone film. Edmondson, who hasn't seen one of these movies either, said he'd meet me for pizza beforehand. Maybe we should have spaghetti, considering the movie.

My first experience with Landmark Theaters wasn't a fun one. "Lost in Translation" on its opening weekend with all the other film geeks. My second experience at the Landmark took place after their restoration of the theater was complete, so it was more impressive.

This will mark my third trip there, my first with a friend, so it should be the best of the experiences.

And I'm glad I'll get to see Edmondson before Christmas.

No comments: