Friday, December 12, 2003

The Q&A.

For those of you curious about how much I laughed during the question-and-answer session with Lucas Black, I thought I would let you know that I didn't attend it. After COLD MOUNTAIN concluded its seemingly endless "journey home," I ran to the bathroom. Then, Kacoon and Jai met me outside to talk about the film. We never made it back inside to Lucas Black.

Since he dies 15 minutes into the movie and he only has five lines because he's essentially a cameo, though, the Q&A seemed sorta pointless to me.

What were we supposed to ask?

"Hey Lucas, what was it like on set for those two days?"

Before the film started, the Miramax lady asked the audience to please stay until the Q&A ended because Lucas Black took time out of his "busy schedule" to come chat with us.

"Busy schedule??? He's, like, 14 years old," I said to that comment. Luckily, only the people near me seemed to hear it.

Kacoon, Jai and Jai's fiance Dave all sorta laughed when I said that.

No comments: