Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Hurry up and wait.



Apparently, every store in the Atlanta area that expected to get the complete second season of ALIAS on DVD today didn't receive their shipments of it. I checked five places at lunch, and no one received it. This is driving me crazy, and I don't know why.

I think it's because I wanted to see Lena Olin after hearing so much about how good she is as Sydney's mother. Also, I wanted to see the big twists that occurred throughout the year, for the show apparently changed its entire course about four times while it was on.

The box set will arrive later this week, and I can always entertain myself by watching the current episodes of ALIAS that I've taped but not yet watched.

But I wanted to start watching it today. And now that it's not here, I feel like whining incessantly until someone brings me a copy. (OK, it's not really as dire as all that.)

No comments: