Friday, December 05, 2003

God and the Liquid Terminator.



At the urging of my new friend Jai, I joined the Peachtree Film Society, which I've actually considered joining before. Dues are cheap, and they hold advance screenings. Plus, I'm hoping it will give me an opportunity to discuss film and meet others who are into film.

Last night, Jai and I attended a screening of "Calendar Girls," which was actually rather funny.

Then we went to dinner, where we confessed our most embarassing sex-fantasy objects. Hers was the cute guy who plays God in some episodes of "Joan of Arcadia." She says that, after her fantasy, she was overcome with Catholic-style guilt because, even though she's an atheist, she, you know, doesn't want to go around regularly shacking up with God in her head.

My most embarassing sex fantasy object was the liquid T-1000 from "Terminator 2: Judgment Day," as played by Robert Patrick. I just liked that, you know, he could reshape the metal so that certain sizes were adjustable. (I can't believe I just wrote that.) Plus, Robert Patrick was really cute.

No comments: