Friday, November 14, 2003

Good and fine.

I took some personal time this morning, and my boss Ethan asked me if I was suffering from side-effects of my pills.

I smiled and told him no.

I'm not sick, though I have the sniffles. In fact, I'm good. I'm fine. I'm better.

Things are good. Things are fine.

I took the morning off today and relaxed a bit.

I need to write more of CONSEQUENCES OF FALLING, the story I've been working on this week and planning for over a year. Ronald heard me talking about it, and he decided that he wanted to be written into it as a character - which was funny because he already is a possible book character.

I need to stop thinking about it and start writing it. It is my intention to have the whole thing done by the end of March so that I'll have a finished product to show Miss Gibson when I visit her in London.

Fun night last night. I thought I was working, but I wasn't. I wanted to go to a movie, but I didn't. I spent the night looking for a compromise, so to speak, and I found one.

No comments: