Monday, November 17, 2003

Anyone out there? Please contact me.

I'm trapped in my house, surrounded by tissue paper, Vitamin C, echinacea and Tylenol. My nose is congested, and I'm sleeping entirely too much.

If you have my phone number, call me. If you want my e-mail address, use rileymccarthy@yahoo.com please, letting me know that there are other people out in the world today.

(Black wrote me today to tell me that he liked the latest installment of CONSEQUENCES OF FALLING, but he has yet to call me to talk about sex, depression, philosophy and movies - our usual topics. We'll have to do a chat sometime this week, I guess, because I miss talking to him.)

Incidentally, I think it was Kacoon who gave me this head cold, so, if any of you know a voodoo curse that you'd be willing to teach me, I'd appreciate it.

And if Kacoon happens to read this, heed this warning:

I'M GONNA GET YOU, WOMAN!!!!!!!

OK, enough typing. I need to go blow my nose.

No comments: