Friday, November 07, 2003

THE CONSEQUENCES OF FALLING project.

Because the "Reunion Show" website was successful in generating a complete writing project for me, I thought I would use the approach to see if I could make anything of my CONSEQUENCES OF FALLING story, which I've been mulling over for about a year now.

Since I have a computer at home, I'll be able to write more on it, posting it in installments on that website. Using the site, I'll also be able to get feedback on it from friends and my regular readers to see if it's a worthwhile endeavour.

This all makes me feel horribly egocentric, but, if you would like to join in and read the latest on my writing project, fill in the form at the bottom of this site or click on the link at the bottom of this entry.

Hopefully, this will result in something really good.

Thank you to anyone willing to help me.

THE CONSEQUENCES OF FALLING

No comments: