Friday, November 05, 2004

Will there be A Very Kacoon Thanksgiving?



Kacoon and I don't talk as much as we used to, though we do have tentative plans to eventually see SAW and have had some basic discussions about Thanksgiving this year.

Kacoon and her husband Mike, apparently, want to de-stress this year and not feel so constrained. So, instead of the traditional Thanksgiving meal that allows me to oil down and cook up a turkey, Kacoon and Mike mentioned - and this was months ago - making the whole thing a "breakfast food"-type meal.

I asked if I could still have my sweet potato souffle, and they said yes, though again they, um, "waffled" on the topic and again suggested breakfast food.

So, um, I don't know what's going on with Thanksgiving.

I've been invited to other dinners. (Heck, I even got invited back to Wes and Travis's Thanksgiving - in spite of that one holiday's sex-on-the-washing-machine incident.)

And there's always my mother's house. (OK, no, that's not gonna happen.)

Or I could make my own turkey and eat it all by myself or something.

Or maybe there will be another Very Kacoon Thanksgiving.

It's all up in the air.

No comments: