Thursday, March 18, 2004

To transfer or not to transfer?

Linda the bookstore manager called me this morning and asked me (YAY!) if I can work a shift tonight. I told her that I could, so now I'll have a two-shift rather than one-shift paycheck in the near future.

I'm supposed to give Linda a decision after I come back from vacation about whether I should transfer to another bookstore. (Apparently, she's had them give me fewer hours, ruining my temporary finances, because she expected me to change stores. But I'm reluctant.)

Tonight should be fun, though. Hopefully, I'll be able to get over my latest bout of 'crazy' in time to enjoy it.

(Those of you who found your inboxes or comment boards overloaded because of this latest bout of 'crazy' - otherwise noted by doctors as 'depression with mild obsessive tendency,' I hope you didn't find it too bothersome.)

No comments: