Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Another story about "me." But, hey, it's my journal.

I may have a date tomorrow with a nice guy I met over the weekend, when I wasn't looking for anyone but instead was trying to cheer myself up.

I kissed this guy, and he, sensing something was wrong, gave me a hug. He said I needed the hug more.

Over the weekend, Lupo was great to me when I called him, though he and I had a confusing moment today when I thought I was supposed to call him to discuss the general uneventfulness of the Oscar telecast and the latest developments in my life.

Someone wrote me this weekend and told me that all my stories are about myself - not necessarily just the ones in my blog. If I attempt, in other areas of my life, to move the spotlight away from me more, can I still keep my rants and attempts at personal storytelling here on the blog?

I don't know who's supposed to give me permission.

No comments: