Monday, March 08, 2004

Stunned.



Last night, I had a splitting headache, caused by one clogged sinus.

So I took some Nyquil, two Tylenol cold and sinus tablets and my regular Luvox pill.

Now, the next day, I feel groggy and practically drunk. And I'm at work. And I don't really feel like sitting up.

I was able to do all sorts of work this morning, but now I've winded completely down.

Maybe I should stand up and do some jumping jacks. I don't know.

This weekend was pretty good. Lupo came to visit me, and we spent Saturday afternoon at my practically clean apartment, enjoying the sunshine. (I bribed him by loaning him DVDs and CDs.) It was a good time.

Hopefully, the DVD consumption will fill his week in boring ole Savannah, and he'll soon write me an e-mail telling me how good the second season of "Alias" is, how bloody "Battle Royale" is and how dumb, tacky, gay yet bizarrely compelling "Voodoo Academy" is.

I've got a Nyquil hangover. This is so strange. I'm probably moving at half my normal speed, but I can't even tell.

No comments: