Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Now I feel like some kind of blogger yutz.

I realized that I e-mailed everyone, telling them to go to the blog to boost the counter, but I didn't give them what I usually give - which is decent, entertaining content.

So I guess I should tell you about what I did last night.

I bought peanut butter and jelly to make sandwiches that I will occasionally eat for lunch now - instead of going out everyday and spending $5 or more on lunch. Though I dislike this step, but I have been in the mood for PB&J, it's a quick way to not spend so much money. Instead of a Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke, I will drink water. Thus, I will lose weight through my own financial belt-tightening. (If I start to look, in a couple weeks, like one of those kids in the Sally Struthers' ads, then tell me it's time to go out to eat again.)

Then, last night, I spoke to Black until my phone died on me. We were talking about sex, romance and other aspects of insanity.

I told him the story of Lonnie Douchebag from last year. Lonnie was the guy who told me to open up to him one night, to trust him. He told me that it was all right to feel vulnerable and that he wouldn't abandon me suddenly. Then, once I did, Lonnie Douchebag didn't call me or see me for two long, horrible months.

I hate even thinking there's a possibility of a relationship with someone. Opening yourself up just means that people will hurt you easier.

I have a $5 gift certificate to Blockbuster. If I had more money, then I would get "Lost in Translation" on DVD today.

No comments: