Sunday, February 22, 2004

My life as a couple women.

Today, doing a read-through of Marley's screenplay, I got to play a straight guy. And four or five of his disastrous speed dates, ranging from a painfully shy, clueless girl to a boorish, aggressive girl whose spewed obscenities.

I think Marley was impressed. She kept laughing ... and taking notes of touches I added to her screenplay.

It was lots and lots of fun, actually. I hadn't acted in a while, not since I read for one of Larry's plays.

Marley's been really great to me, by the way. Today, we had brunch and watched TiVo before working on the script. We're doing another read-through this week to finish the draft.

So, hopefully, I'll be able to cross my legs and get to play a couple more females before the week's done.

No comments: