Tuesday, February 03, 2004

And Hit #4,000 was ...

OK, so now we're sufficiently past our 4,000 count. And though I've received notes from both Marley and Jenipher saying that they tried and failed to be Hit #4,000, one person claims the honor of being that special blogfan.

**** LUPO ****

Here is his e-mailed acceptance speech:

IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I am a serial web procrastinator, I feel I am responsible for at least 1,000 of these (including the last dozen refreshes to reach this goal). I want a prize. Something shiny and emerald-y.

Lupo, your prize will be determined at a later date when I have enough money to buy you some kind of inappropriate, lewd gift that your husband/boyfriend/life partner will enjoy.

Or maybe the Diane Keaton poster that you asked me for, the one that's still in my apartment waiting for you, will double as your Christmas and Hit #4,000 gift.

Thanks to all who participated.

No comments: