Tuesday, December 28, 2004

I'm Carrie.



I just used one of my gift cards from this weekend to finish off my collection of "Sex and the City" DVDs. The last episodes of the sixth season came out today. I'm so excited that I finally own every episode of it, and I think there might be something wrong with my level of sheer enthusiasm.



In the beginning of the show, I thought I was clearly Miranda, the smart, cynical one afraid to show vulnerability. (Jenipher, by the way, is the embodiment of Charlotte.) But then, as time passed, I realized that I'm all about showing vulnerability and romanticism. And I'll all about talking about problems moreso than fixing them. And I ask the big, philosophical questions. So now I think I've come to terms with the fact that I'm Carrie.

I'm going to have to abandon my GILMORE GIRLS DVD set for a night.

SEX AND THE CITY beckons.

No comments: