Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Upside, downside.

Upside: Things are generally good.
Downside: I need to have my brakes fixed, and I need my oil changed.

Upside: I'm going to see "Girl With a Pearl Earring" tonight with my new friend Marley.
Downside: I couldn't shave this morning because my skin is on fire from some sort of annoying razor-burn.

Upside: I've written two new episodes of REUNION - SEASON TWO.
Downside: I can't share them with anyone because I set the premiere date as Jan. 30 because I like making it an event AND so that I could write ahead, and people are annoyed about that.

Upside: I'm going to Britain.
Downside: I'm poor.

Upside: Gay culture is all over TV, even though I'm not being about Mr. Gay Guy.
Downside: The term "metrosexual" is annoying and becoming far too mainstream.

No comments: