Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Insomniac again.

OK, so this morning I woke up, and, scared out of my mind, I realized it was 10:30 in the morning. I was supposed to be at work at 9.

They were as understanding as possible, but I'm an unreliable worker. Luckily, I managed to reach a production goal, so I redeemed myself somewhat.

But I need to be in bed now. And I'm not.

I can't sleep. I'm watching my "Sex and the City" DVDs, and I can't sleep.

But, before going to sleep, I'm turning up the volume on all my clock radio alarms. And, ahem, I'm setting the timer on my television set.

Kacoon and I went to La Madeleine tonight, and we sat around and talked about sex for a couple hours. She and her husband are, apparently, having great sex. The last person I had sex with was Ash, whom I don't have and don't want a relationship with. But we do have chemistry. But it's not all about chemistry. There's not a satisfying future there, which is not a surprise to me.

I'm not meeting new people. Am I waiting for my life to start? How much do I need to meet new people, or do I just need to deepen my relationships with the people I already know - both socially and potentially romantically?

My apartment isn't clean, and I'm not cleaning it. I should, but I'm watching DVDs.

If someone comes to visit, I'll do it then.

I'm going to try and go to sleep now. And, hopefully, I'll wake up at the right time tomorrow morning.

No comments: