Friday, January 16, 2004

More follow-up.

Oh God, this just gets funnier and funnier. He doesn't realize I was kidding. Now he probably just thinks he hallucinated the whole thing. Is it wrong of me to find this funny? He was apologizing without knowing what he's apologizing for.
_

I wasn't carrying on about them, like upset? I thought I was talking about them that way, because I'd been doing so with a couple of people earlier. I was perty out of it, so I kind of forget.

When I mentioned my sometimes being excessively friendly, I was just further illustrating how I can be when I've had a few too many. Lol. Earlier in the evening, I saw one of my coworkers (who I think is sweet on me) and we kissed a greeting, something he and I'd never done before, then we did it again just to do it. Was funny.

And I TOTALLY appreciate your driving me home since it was cold. That does come back to me now, probably because it was such a kind gesture. I really appreciate that!!!

Have a great weekend!

Van

No comments: