Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Big 'n' Tasty.

Jenipher also found this e-mail from me in her archives, and she says it's horribly disturbing.

Now that Gabe's proposed to her (and they're getting married in April - in case you haven't looked at their website through this page), it's funny, I guess, to look at the time I proposed to her, writing her words that could function as lyrics to an LL Cool J song.

To: Jenny Sohn
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 2:02 PM
Subject: Girl, you know it's true.

If Gabe's still having to earn points to gain your favor, then perhaps you
should look elsewhere. Like me, baby. I'll treat you right. I'll take you down
to McDonald's and buy you a Big 'N Tasty ... to remind you of me. Then, baby, we
wouldn't even have to worry about dessert because you got it goin' on with that
shake.

And your parents already like me, so, after a little explanation, they'll
understand and support us as we live out of their house in Lawrenceville.

Then, baby, we can get married, and the welfare office will get us paid.

No comments: