Thursday, May 26, 2005

Me and you.



Everything I've heard about ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW, which opens in limited release next month, gets me excited about it. I don't know yet if it's good or not, for I haven't seen it, but it's being raved about by people who know film.

My friend Jim at the Landmark e-mailed me to let me know they're booking the movie, and I thanked him. He said I was the one who mentioned it to him first. I actually asked him to try and get the movie to Atlanta just so I could see it, but now everyone's talking about it.

It's played to great response at Sundance and won awards at Cannes this week.

Miranda July, the performance artist who made the movie, also sounds like she'd be really fun to know.

In the meantime, see OLDBOY. It was really, really fantastic.

No comments: