Saturday, September 06, 2003

Whatever happened to ...

I realize that I've not been to the Madstone in weeks, which has a lot to do with my move and the fact that I had seen everything that was playing there. I also realize that I've not been anxious to make eye contact with Christopher, the guy I went on the date with back in June and Snapshot's roommate.

I'm guessing Snapshot's happy to be rid of me, to whatever degree he had me, because I had been calling him too much and seemed more interested than he was in me. (I thought he was as interested in me as I was in him, but apparently I am freakish to look at in person or am otherwise repellent. Or it just could've been that he saw nothing was going to work out between us, neither friendship or romance, and tried in his way to let me down easy.)

I also haven't heard from that Graham guy from Friendster in a couple weeks.

Of course, I write this trusting that they don't read the blog, which they both actually might.

No comments: