Friday, September 05, 2003

Jumble notebook.

OK, so I've turned my blog into a giant, jumbled notebook-journal over the past couple of days. (Hell, that's actually all it ever was.) But I'm ticked at whomever voted my blog so low on that poll down at the bottom of the screen that I went from a solid 5 rating with 11 votes to a 4.5 rating with 12 votes.

That means someone rated my blog a 1, which I don't feel I deserve at all.

Argh.

Besides, I like the idea that this is a giant brainstorm notebook-journal. I had dozens of the actual notebooks that I had to toss during the move, stuff from Augusta and further back in my life, and it's good that I can actually type in this one.

Typing's become second nature to me since my time at The Red & Black with Miss Gibson.

Oh, and I saw "American Splendor" last night. Very, very good movie.

No comments: