Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Oh, and I did watch the "Alias" pilot.

Spoke to Black, as it is simpler to call him that, last night. He's back from London. Apparently, he had a four-hour layover in Atlanta, and I could've gone to the airport and found him instead of watching "Boy Meets Boy" last night. But I didn't know that, and he said Customs was annoying.

So Black and Miss Gibson had fun, went to Brighton on the weekend and kept each other entertained.

He's back at work today and said he'll send me photos from his digital camera.

I told him I got "Alias" on DVD, and, after I got off the phone with him, I went home and watched some quality Jennifer Garner. (Black probably would've enjoyed some quality Jennifer Garner, as well, but in a different way.)

My friend Dougie says Jennifer Garner is now his "girlfriend" in the way that J. Lo and Sarah Michelle Gellar were once his girlfriends.

I personally don't know if I can respect any woman who dumps a guy as cute as Scott Foley. Granted, she turned him over for the better-looking Michael Vartan, but, I mean, it's not like Scott Foley's a troll or anything ...

Of course, I'm being completely ridiculous and superficial.

No comments: