Wednesday, October 27, 2004

How am I not myself?



I'm working on something that I can't and shouldn't talk about here, something fun, important and personal. If anything comes of it that should be shared, I will let you all know.

I know, I know ... I sound like someone who tells you he has a secret but won't tell you what the secret is.

But I've got to work this through myself first.

I saw I Heart Huckabees, and it made me angry. I couldn't figure out what it was trying to say, I guess. I'm not really sure. The movie left me more confused than anything I've seen this year.

Oddly enough, seeing the movie I didn't like might actually help me deal with some stuff, but I still didn't like the movie.

Anyway, I'm being vague. Or maybe you just wouldn't understand.

I'm reading like a fortune cookie.

No comments: