Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Changing outfits.

Once again, because I don't like what I decided to wear this morning, I will change shirts before heading into the new bookstore tonight.

Today, for some reason, I wore a black shirt and navy blue pants. Black-and-blue is not the message I want to send my first week at the new store.

So I got a folded, clean shirt out of my car, from the laundry basket I put back there for moments just like this one, and it's light blue. It'll match my pants better.

I feel like I'm getting ready for a date. What's up with that?

I'm still nervous about the new store. I don't know who the closing manager is going to be tonight. I don't know if my codes will finally be in place. I don't know what I'm going to be assigned to do and if I'll have the computer access to be able to do it properly.

I'm working a lot, though. That's kinda cool.

No comments: