Monday, September 12, 2005

I don't know.

I never made the decision to write less about my actual personal life on this blog, but, since stuff happened back in March, I've just found that some secrecy is essential.

Still, at the same time, part of me feels like I shouldn't see the need to edit my journals, like I did when my mom read my diaries when I was in the eighth grade.

It's not that nothing's going on in my personal life anymore. It's that I don't know so much how to talk about it or what to think about it. I also came to the conclusion that talking about my personal life, over and over and over, didn't really ever lead me to resolve anything. It was just my way of sounding interesting.

I don't know that I'll never write in depth about who I'm seeing when I'm seeing someone again. I just know that, well, all this silliness has started to matter less.

I'm being vague again. Sorry.

No comments: