Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cleaning house.

Last night, I sorta cleaned out the main room of my apartment so that Brad could come over and watch TV. The room is now clean, sorta. I mean, it's still technically horrible and still technically messy, but there were places to sit after I was done with my "cleaning." And you could walk a couple feet, I think, without stepping on something - other than shoes, which cultivate in my living room for some reason.

I need more people to come over. The only time the apartment remains clean is if I have regular guests, thus allowing myself to avoid my overt, hermit tendencies.

Of course, I can't figure out how to get a steady stream of regular guests.

Maybe I should host a TV night.

Ack, Blogger glitch won't allow me to post again. This sucks.

No comments: