Friday, February 03, 2006

Formerly Aquadisiac.



OK, so I posted today's "Things to Do ..." list on my LiveJournal, and, pretty soon afterward, someone claiming to be the author of I AM NOT MYSELF THESE DAYS thanked me for the plug and listed a link to the book's official website.

So, curious for photographic proof that he really was a drag queen named Aquadisiac in the '90s, I looked at the website to see photos of this author Josh Kilmer-Purcell as himself and Aquadisiac. Seriously, though, this Kilmer-Purcell guy is cute and apparently used to live in Atlanta in the '90s before transferring to New York.

He's set to do book signings in Atlanta, both at Outwrite and at my bookstore's nemesis, on February 22 and 23.

I want to go. Not just because he's cute, either. And not just because he looked at my LiveJournal. It's because his book sounds funny and insane.

No comments: