Thursday, July 07, 2005

Word from Miss Gibson.

Thankfully, Miss Gibson was not in the London bus or tube system this morning when a series of bomb blasts killed 40 people and injured about 300 more.

I arrived at work to find e-mails from her and from Lupo asking if I'd heard from her.

Her e-mail said:

Hi guys. You've probably all heard about the tube/bus
bombs in London. Luckily I had the day off and was in
bed, and so far I know, most people I know weren't in
the wrong place at the wrong time. But it obviously
doesn't bode well for the city, especially with the
Olympics coming ... Hopefully this will be one-off
and they'll find the guys who did it. Of course, the
news is speculating it's possibly al-Qaida, but right
now it's too early to say. Guess we're officially on
the terrorist hit list though.


I don't know what to think of this. I just found out about it. I'm just happy that she's all right.

No comments: